These things are amazing and a true go-to in the fall!
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 1 pan
- In a large bowl blend with mixer
- Eggs, Sugar, Oil, Pumpkin
- In a small bowl whisk together
- Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Salt, Baking Soda
- Spray Jelly roll pan (the big cookie sheet) and turn oven to 350 degrees
- Pour dry ingredients into big bowl and blend together. Pour into jelly roll pan.
- Bake 15 min. or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Blend together with mixer softened cream cheese and melted butter with vanilla. Add powdered sugar until you get the frosting the way you want it!