A great twist on an old classic.
- Bell Peppers - 6 tops cut off, stemmed and seeded
- Quinoa - 3 cups, cooked
- Green Chiles - 4 oz can
- Corn - 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 1/2 cup, diced
- Black Beans - 1/2 cup (canned) drained, rinsed
- Cheese - 3/4 cup (your favorite kind!)
- Feta - 1/4 cup, crumbled
- Fresh Cilantro - 2-3 tbsp, chopped
- Cumin - 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
- Onion Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt & Pepper - (to taste)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Put bell peppers into pan.
In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
Spoon filling into each pepper. Bake (open side up) until peppers are tender and filling is warm throughout, about 30 minutes.